Currently – 28 years old. Born in Plovdiv, one of the most beautiful cities in Bulgaria. ♥
What I do?
- Write articles and poems.
- Cook simple, but delicious meals.
- Travel as much and often as I can.
- Marketing & Sales
- Smile all the time, even when I don’t feel like smiling. 🙂
I’ve created this blog to challenge myself . It is said that we must do more of what scares us – well, it seems I was terrified I am going to fail in blogging. I was comparing myself, all the time, with other bloggers and thinking I will hardly reach their level. Then, I’ve realized the truth – if I never start, I will never learn.
So here I am – ready to share with you my passions and daily inspirations.
I couldn’t focus on one topic only. That’s why I’ve chosen the name of the blog to be “Mishmash by V.” – a mixture of all that occurs on my mind and I feel I would like to share with the world.
So, in my blog you could mostly find:
- Stories about my adventures.
- Poems that I’ve wrote.
- Books Reviews.
- Experiments that I did.
- Random thoughts
- Tips about affordable fashion
I truly hope that “Mishmash by V.” will bring smile on your face and you will find here some useful articles and ideas!
- I believe that we all create our own reality.
- I like to make people feel better about themselves. We all deserve and need kindness. 🙂
- I write poems in my native Bulgarian language since I was 9. I’ve started doing that also in English since December 2017.
- Passionate Reader.
- My favorite word is Serendipity.
- Friendly and communicative – so, don’t hesitate to contact me!
- Animal lover – I love them all, but there is a special place in my heart for cats. ♥
Thank you for visiting my blog! 🙂